The Bride is one of the most, if not the most important person during a wedding. All eyes are on her as she walks down the aisle to meet his groom at the altar. This is the reason why photographers such as those at Bay Area wedding photographer will focus their attention on her. It is therefore important to make sure that the bride is always ready for the shot. Here are a few tips the bride should take note of to make sure that the photo shoot goes smoothly.
1. Pre-Wedding Shoot – A pre-wedding shoot is done days or weeks before the wedding and it will help you to get used to posing with the groom. You can also use these photos at the reception so that you can show your guest how well you look together. If you are a bit shy in front of the camera, having this pre-wedding photo shoot will help you be more relaxed in front of the camera. More natural looking photos will result in better photos. It is also a chance for you to get to know your photographer and it can help you let loose and do different poses.
2. Doing poses – Listen carefully to the instructions of your photographer. They can tell you to lift your chin, move your shoulder, put your leg at the back, and many other poses. The photographers have their experiences and they know how to make you look better that is why they instruct you to do these things.
3. Hair and Makeup – On your wedding day, you should go for makeup and hair that you have already tried. It is better for you to go and get something that you are sure will make you look beautiful rather than to experiment with something new. You can rehearse your makeup and hairstyle before the big day so that you know which look would be best for you.
4. Props – Props are there to make the picture look more interesting. Whenever you are handling the props, make sure that you use your creativity. And do a little bit of extra decoration. The photographers can take a picture of your dress, the rings, the invitation, your shoes, the flowers as well as other minute details in your wedding.
5. The Bouquet – Make sure you know how to carry your bouquet properly. Although those beautiful flowers look great in pictures, it still shouldn’t cover your dress so make sure you hold it at waist level.
6. Backgrounds or angles – Make sure that you have a background that is clutter free so that all the attention will be focused on the couple. A simple background is much better because it helps shift the focus to the couple rather than what is around them. You can also try capturing them in different directions and angles so that you can get the photo that you paid for. You can do crazy stuffs in different backgrounds to make your photos more unique.